TOP ALULIT - slévárna hliníku

The Top Alulit s.r.o. Aluminium Foundry

The Top Alulit s.r.o. Company is a foundry for aluminium alloys that specialises in the production of thin-walled castings and pressure-tight precise shapes and dimensions with narrow tolerances. It uses two fundamental technologies, i.e. gravity casting and low-pressure casting. It offers its customers comprehensive solutions - from the design and manufacture of tools to casting production, including the production of sand cores, mechanical processing and any kind of surface treatment and assembly.

The foundry produces castings primarily for the automotive, electrical, engineering and food industries. It is certified in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO TS 16949:2009. In 2015 the Company received a DNV GL Certificate of Approval of Material Manufacturer that recommends it as a supplier of castings for the shipbuilding industry in accordance with GL rules and requirements.

The Company was founded in 2005 and is a purely Czech entity without any foreign participation. The Company employs 100 people who work in a three-shift operation. 80% of the production is designated for export, while the other 20% is intended for domestic customers. It ranks amongst the most dynamic, innovative and fast-growing companies that not only invest in the purchase of new machinery and equipment, but also in the management and development of human resources.

The Company's goal is to offer its customers comprehensive solutions, while also ensuring high-quality, punctuality and the fulfilment of specific customer requirements.

Video: